Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to join their team for 1st shift warehouse and backup delivery driver. Candidates for the backup delivery driver and warehouse roles must also have an excellent attitude, reliable and meet lifting requirements.
Background check, physical and drug screen are required prior to employment.
- Load and unload incoming deliveries
- Picking and pulling orders for customers
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Make deliveries in 26′ box truck to local customers
- Cover full time routes as needed
- Participate in training
- Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
- Must have chauffeur license (or ability to get one)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift product 50-75 lbs
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Insurance Incentives (Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Flex Accounts)
- 401k w/ match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Bonus Opportunities
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer