Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to join their team for 1st shift warehouse and backup delivery driver. Being on time and taking initiative is essential. Candidates for the backup delivery driver and warehouse roles must also have an excellent attitude, reliable and meet lifting requirements.
Candidates must have outstanding interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented, computer literate, and possess problem-solving skills. Background check, physical and drug screen are required prior to employment for the backup delivery and warehouse positions.
• Load and unload incoming deliveries
• Picking and pulling orders for customers
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
• Make deliveries to local customers
• Participate in training
• Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
• Must have chauffeur license (or ability to get one)
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift product 50-75 lbs
Pay: Competitive compensation, Bonus Oppertunitys
• Insurance incentives (health, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA)
• 401k w/match
• Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Contact Info: email@example.com
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer