Job Title: Residential Fireplace Installer Subcontractor
Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working & motivated business partner to join their team as a Residential Fireplace installation technician on a contract basis. Being on time & taking initiative is essential. Residential Fireplace Installer candidate must also be hard-working, reliable, & meet lifting requirements. Fireplace installation experience is a plus. Rough carpentry, HVAC & roofing experience preferred.
- Installation & troubleshooting of fireplaces
- Participate in training, and follow instructions/ procedures
- Communicate with clients & customers in a professional matter through appearance, verbal & written communications.
- Utilize Smartphone/ tablet for time keeping, scheduling, & company communications purposes.
- Other jobs & responsibilities as assigned by senior level management
- Be able to safely & effectively use tools including, hand tools, battery powered tools & AC powered tools;
- Be able to safely & effectively use ladders, scaffolding, lifts, along with safety harnesses & other apparatus to reach elevated similar to roofs, chases & attic areas
- Work with materials including manufactured fireplaces, wood & cast mantels, natural stone surround material, metal venting, sheet metal & gas line;
- Consistently & effectively read installation manuals, codes & other material necessary to confirm installation requirements
- Must be able to provide own tools and truck.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer