Williams Distributing is seeking a high energy, well organized, motivated designer to join the Williams Studio team. Our primary customers are professional builders or remodelers and the ideal candidate will meet with our clients to discuss all aspects of their kitchens and bathroom projects. Our designers produce sketches and drawings based on the clients existing home, selections, and notes from the sales staff. These will serve as the plan for the remodeling project. Our company only uses 20/20, experience would be preferred.
Ideal candidates are detailed oriented, experienced with design, and possess problem-solving skills to reinvent spaces. Background check and drug screen are required prior to employment.
- Kitchen & Bath design knowledge
- Strong design software skills (20/20 software a plus)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy with numbers and details
- Placing/ tracking orders
- Preparing designs and quotes
- Contacting vendors
- Purchasing products
- Willing to travel for product training
- Experience in new construction and/or remodeling a plus
- Other duties as determined by management
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance Incentives (Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Flex Accounts)
- 401k w/ match
- Company Phone Program
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer