This position is responsible for Managing the Williams Distributing Product Portfolio for kitchen and bath cabinetry. Provide effective and productive oversight and financial performance to enhance efficient operations.
- Price comparison (Top 40, 10X10) maintenance for portfolio
- New product line analysis including:
- Business Case Analysis
- Price comparisons
- Product portfolio fit
- Features and Benefits
- Negotiations of new line pricing
- Price increase and line changes communications
- Develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with manufacturer representatives
- Multiplier and discount creation, maintenance and communication
- Competitive analysis
- Assists VP – K&B Division on new opportunities, product line gaps, etc.
- Training Plans – internal and external
- FAQ and Pitch Book creations
- Maintenance and publication of internal Weekly Advisor for K&B department
- Solid business acumen
- Excellent PC skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Industry experience
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to produce quality reports, charts and analysis
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing is essential
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance Coverage Offerings: Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Flex Accounts
- 401k offering with company match
- Company paid cell phone reimbursement program
Contact Info: email@example.com
- To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
- You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
- Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer