Support Analyst, Information Technology (IT)
A support information technology (IT) analyst is responsible for much of the day-to-day technical support and development. This position will be part of the IT Team and work closely with VP of IT on reporting projects. Ensuring action is taken to assist departments regarding their ERP systems, technological systems (such as computers and phones), assist with automation scripts and some Visual Basic coding.
Background check and drug screen are required prior to employment.
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance Incentives (Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Flex Accounts)
- 401k w/ match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Maintain and publish specialized reports. e.g. manufacturer rebates, sales commissions
- Set up new users and issue credentials for various company systems
- Import inventory cost/price updates into ERP system
- Maintain and build automated process scripts in ERP and separate automation system
- Create and modify Cyberquery reports
- Document internal processes
- Support existing Visual Basic utilities. Expand functionality
- Other various projects/ duties as determined by manager
- Very strong MS Excel skills
- Strong design software skills (2020 Design software a plus/CAD)
- Comfort with Excel macros/Visual Basic scripting
- Able to learn and use reporting tools in ERP system
- Ability to produce quality reports, charts and analysis
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing is essential
- Able to understand and program in Visual Basic or other languages
- Experience working with API’s is a plus
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn EDI concepts, XML files, working with flat files is a plus
- Understanding of Wholesale Distribution Flow a plus
Contact Info: email@example.com
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer