MS Distributors, a division of Williams Distributing, is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to partner with us as a garage door installation technician on a contract basis. Candidates must have 3 years’ experience in the installation of garage doors and meet lifting requirements.
• Paid on a weekly basis • Flexible schedule • Installations are all new construction sites • Emphasis put on scheduling work in the same geographical area to reduce your drive time and costs
- Install and trouble shoot garage doors and openers at construction sites
- Communicate with clients in a professional matter through appearance, verbal & written communications.
- Utilize Smartphone / tablet for time keeping, scheduling, & company communications purposes
- Participate in training and follow instructions/ procedures
- Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
- Must provide own tools, truck, and insurance to complete jobs
- Be able to safely & effectively use tools including, hand tools, battery powered tools & AC powered tools;
- Be able to safely & effectively use ladders, scaffolding, lifts, along with safety harnesses & other apparatus to reach elevated similar to roofs, chases & attic areas
- Consistently & effectively read installation manuals, codes & other material necessary to confirm installation requirements
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer