Full-Time Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to join their team as a handyman within their corporate office and kitchen showrooms. Being on time, taking initiative, problem solving, and being able to work independently at times is essential.
Candidate must be hard-working, reliable, and preference is given to those with prior carpentry experience. Drug screen are required prior to employment.
- Performing repair or general Maintenance of facilities, buildings, grounds, and equipment
- Minor repair, troubleshooting, and adjustment of locks on cabinets, locks, closets, desks etc.
- Repairing door hinges, changing filters on ventilating, heating, and air conditioning units
- Servicing kitchen, appliances, and emergency equipment
- Reporting mechanical malfunctions
- Moving and assisting in transportation of cabinetry and equipment
- Setting up and breaking down cubicle partitions
- Installing & uninstalling kitchen and bath displays
- Understanding of commercial sprinkling systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior carpentry or mechanical experience preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., climb a ladder and operate various power tools and equipment
- Knowledge of general maintenance and construction
Competitive hourly rate + profit sharing bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance Coverage Offerings: Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Flex Accounts
- 401k offering with company match
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer