Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to join their team for 2nd shift warehouse. Being on time and taking initiative is essential. Candidate must also be hard-working, reliable, and meet lifting requirements. Past warehouse and bar-coding experience a plus.
Candidates must have outstanding interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented, computer literate, and possess problem-solving skills. Background check and drug screen are required prior to employment.
- Load and unload incoming deliveries
- Picking and pulling orders for customers
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Lift products 50-75lbs
- Participating in training
- Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance Incentives (Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Flex Accounts)
- 401k w/ match
Contact Info: email@example.com
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer