Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to join their team as a garage door installation technician. Being on time and taking initiative is essential. Candidate must also be hard-working, reliable, and meet lifting requirements. Garage door installation experience is a plus.
Candidates must have outstanding interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented, computer literate, and possess problem-solving skills. Background check and drug screen are required prior to employment.
• Install and trouble shoot garage doors and openers at residential locations
• Communicate with clients & customers in a professional matter through appearance, verbal & written communications.
• Utilize Smartphone/ tablet for time keeping, scheduling, & company communications purposes.
• Participate in training and follow instructions/ procedures
• Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
• Be able to safely & effectively use tools including, hand tools, battery powered tools & AC powered tools;
• Be able to safely & effectively use ladders, scaffolding, lifts, along with safety harnesses & other apparatus to reach elevated similar to roofs, chases & attic areas
• Consistently & effectively read installation manuals, codes & other material necessary to confirm installation requirements;
• Have a valid driver license & driving record that is sufficient under Company auto insurance policy;
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen, & randomized testing throughout employment
Pay: Competitive compensation, Bonus Opportunities
• Insurance incentives (health, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA)
• 401k w/match
• Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Contact Info: email@example.com
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer