Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working & motivated individual to join them. Being on time & taking initiative is essential. Candidates must be hard-working, reliable, & meet lifting requirements. Fireplace installation experience is a plus. Rough carpentry, HVAC & roofing experience preferred. Good driving record needed as operating a company vehicle will be required. Will train the right candidate.
Background check and drug screen are required prior to employment.
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance Incentives (Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Flex Accounts)
- 401k w/ match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Installation & troubleshooting of fireplaces
- Participate in training, following instructions, and procedures
- Communicate with clients & customers in a professional matter
- Utilize smartphone/tablet for time keeping, scheduling, and company communications
- Other duties as assigned by senior level management
- Be able to safely & effectively use tools including, hand tools, battery powered tools & AC powered tools
- Be able to safely & effectively use ladders, scaffolding, lifts, along with safety harnesses & other apparatus to reach elevated similar to roofs, chases & attic areas
- Work with materials including manufactured fireplaces, wood & cast mantels, natural stone surround material, metal venting, sheet metal & gas line
- Consistently & effectively read installation manuals, codes & other material necessary to confirm installation requirements
- Have a valid driver license & driving record that is sufficient under Company auto insurance policy
Contact Info: email@example.com
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer