Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working & motivated individual to join their Hearth Install team. Being on time & taking initiative is essential. Candidates must also be reliable & meet lifting requirements. Fireplace installation experience or rough carpentry, HVAC & roofing experience preferred; however, we will train the right candidate!
- Partner with the Fireplace Install Group on installations and start-ups in new construction job sites. Will train you on how to eventually do installs on your own
- Participate in training, and follow instructions/ procedures
- Communicate with clients & customers in a professional matter through appearance, verbal & written communications
- Utilize Smartphone/ tablet for time keeping, scheduling, & company communications purposes
- Safely & effectively use tools including, hand tools, battery powered tools & AC powered tools. We will train if have basic knowledge/comfort around tools
- Safely & effectively use ladders, scaffolding, lifts, along with safety harnesses & other apparatus to reach elevated similar to roofs, chases & attic areas
- Work with materials including manufactured fireplaces, wood & cast mantels, natural stone surround material, metal venting, sheet metal & gas lines
- Consistently & effectively read installation manuals, codes & other material necessary to confirm installation requirements
- Other jobs & responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Have a valid driver license & driving record that is sufficient under Company auto insurance policy. Ability to get DOT medical card if necessary.
- Some past construction experience a plus
- Past knowledge of fireplaces preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
Competitive Hourly Rate + Bonuses
Contact Info: email@example.com
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer