Full-Time 8am-5pm (Hour Lunch)
Williams Distributing is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to join their team.
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant / Receptionist these duties would be split up throughout the day. So, in addition to the accounting duties, the applicant will also spend a portion of their working day as our front office receptionist to handle inbound phone calls in a pleasant and professional manner. Candidates must have outstanding interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented, and computer literate.
Background check and drug screen are required prior to employment.
- Keep financial records up-to-date
- Handle bookkeeping and follow accounting best practices
- Professionally communicate with vendors & customers
- Assist with Accounts Payable
- Assisting Controller Entry with audits, forecasts, and other fiscal planning
- Assist financial department as needed
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Filing, mailing, and other duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 1-2+ years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience (accounts payable preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Some accounting education preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
Competitive Hourly Rate
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Insurance Incentives (Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Flex Accounts)
- 401k w/ match
- BONUSES TWICE PER YEAR!
Contact Info: email@example.com
To Apply: Apply online by filling out the application form below.
You may also send your resume to:
Williams Distributing Co.
Attn: Human Resources
658 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, 49504
Williams Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer